Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
05-27-2021, 04:41 PM - 1 Like   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
My new find, Bleach Bypass

I have just been trying bleach bypass and wow. I just ran the contrast all the way to the right and the sharpness all the way to the right and I am getting some stunning results. The colors seem to be more to my liking and are a bit more real than say bright or natural or landscape and such. I am really having fun.............Douglas

05-27-2021, 05:33 PM   #2
Pentaxian

cool !! sounds neat...ya may want to contribute and participate in this thread

Creating a jpeg style - PentaxForums.com
05-28-2021, 01:07 AM   #3
pid
Pentaxian

i like that look too!
05-28-2021, 10:19 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
So, show us some of your amazing results!

06-15-2021, 01:15 PM - 3 Likes   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Ok here are some examples of my bleach bypass stuff. I live only 20 miles from Montezuma Castle here in Arizona so took a trip there and shot these with bleach bypas. A bit of touch up but not much.................Dougie
Attached Images

06-16-2021, 03:24 PM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by dougieazar Quote
I have just been trying bleach bypass and wow. I just ran the contrast all the way to the right and the sharpness all the way to the right and I am getting some stunning results. The colors seem to be more to my liking and are a bit more real than say bright or natural or landscape and such. I am really having fun.............Douglas

Assuming you're referring to the in-camera "Digital Filter" effect?
I've not spent much time with "Bleach Bypass" but I am developing an eye for pictures that might work with "Water Color", "Pastel" and some others.
I get the feeling that these in-camera effects are somewhat unappreciated, so much so that some of them are not included in the K-3iii!

Enjoy … I do