Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-28-2021, 08:56 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by GeeEmm Quote
Nope, that link is for the K3 serials.

I have entered mine on the SMC list, there doesn't appear to be one for the HD lenses. To answer my question above, the HD lenses appear (from a sample of two) to be 7 digits, versus the SMC 5 digits, starting at 1000001. Not yet clear whether the silver and black have a separate serial range, but I'd suggest not.
Oh , sorry sorry
I thought that you have purchased Silver K-3lll

06-29-2021, 01:49 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Glad I didn't wait to see what Kennedys would do - unless they are going to do a flash sale tomorrow.

BTW there is a serials list for the HD Limiteds, and I got to be the first poster on the 31 thread - hooray for me, where is my prize?! LOL.
06-29-2021, 02:26 AM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Congratulation!

QuoteOriginally posted by GeeEmm Quote
Glad I didn't wait to see what Kennedys would do - unless they are going to do a flash sale tomorrow.

BTW there is a serials list for the HD Limiteds, and I got to be the first poster on the 31 thread - hooray for me, where is my prize?! LOL.
yes , I did see message from Adam
I have all three silver SMC's so no hurry for me
06-29-2021, 03:16 AM   #19
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Agree, there doesn't seem to be a lot of reason to 'upgrade' from what I have seen.

Yes, he has changed the messaging now, which clarifies things especially for noobs like me!