Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
08-26-2021, 02:08 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
I've used the Money Maker Dual Camera Strap system from Holdfast, certainly without any issues.

Strangely enough not for weddings, but I'm sure they would work fine in that situation.
I can't find any dealer within my country or even within Europe. If I import from outside of Europe, about 33% will be added as import taxes.

I've found all sorts of double leather straps on Etsy. They looks nice but I have no idea about how they are usage and quality wise. Will do some more googling.

For now, I've been thinking I could assemble my Black Rapid double strap and try it again. I initially liked it, but the thing that made me stop using it was, that it was too cumbersome to remove one camera and as a result of carrying 2 bodies all day long, I'd get worn down a lot - also, noisy as hell. I don't expect most of the leather straps I've seen, to be much different.

08-27-2021, 08:30 AM - 1 Like   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The photographer hired for my niece’s wedding had a leather strap system for two DSLR, and it looked good and seemed very functional. I didn’t get to talk to her about it, but I would consider the same for fashion as well as function.