Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
12-01-2021, 12:56 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by UncleVanya Quote
Since the bag is in pre-order status I assume you had early access? My existing case logic is just as easy. Smaller and without the push/click closure which honestly I don’t think I would trust. My bag also has an optional (to use) extra strap to stabilize it further. It’s also more streamlined in shape at the cost of size.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/871458-REG/Case_Logic_DCB_308_DCB_308...981&
I got it trough a crowdfunding at Indiegogo. It was way overdue trough Covid, but they are starting to send the last of the crowd funders there bags. But today i received a mail that there were huge foods that washed away a lot of roads and railroads, so more delay for those who hasn't received there bags yet.

Stressed supply chains snarled anew as B.C. floods wash out rail lines, roads | CBC News

But soon they will be available and can be ordered by everyone else.

But well, i can asure you, the push/click system is very solid and i trust in blindly, even with my K1-II with grip and the 150-450 lens in my bag. Above of that, the lid is resting at you're back when you carry it as sling and/or backpack. So it can't go anywhere anyway.

I can promise everyone, it really is worth the wait.

Last edited by Sakura; 12-01-2021 at 01:03 PM.
12-01-2021, 01:11 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
That Bevis gear bag sure looks nice. I love the space it offers but wow....over $300 for it....a bit on the pricier side for me.