Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
01-07-2022, 12:47 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
@filmmaster you’re having a laugh? photography.com appears to be an online retailer - I didn’t see any sign of a forum? And Purpleport - a site which claims to make it easy for creatives and models to arrange shoots?? Don’t think you’re serious.

Last edited by StiffLegged; 01-07-2022 at 01:22 AM.
01-07-2022, 10:39 AM   #17
Banned

https://www.photography-forum.org/

Photography Forum: Join the #1 Photo Forum Online - Photography Forum dont think its been used in YEARS

Public Groups very very very heavy into the marxist/liberal theology. Actually got banned because i explained how the american justice system works.

Photo.net - Where Photographers Inspire Each Other

Amateur Photographer these nuts well,,,, someone asked a question about why a bridge camera couldnt be made with removable zoom lenses,,,, i simply gave a link to the website for his favorite camera companies DIGITAL SLR camera page... somehow that was worth deleting my account.

https://www.thephotoforum.com/ Nasty group, very nasty, very mean spirited. My IP address was banned when i refused to bow down and asusme my "proper place" of subservience because I refused to let someone with 1,000 cell phone photos on their instagram tell me how to use my DSLR OR my film cameras.
01-07-2022, 03:13 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Sometimes you've got to shrug and let it slide – is it worth getting riled with other forum members? Or ask yourself if a particular forum is actually suited to you. I don't get on with every topic or member at all times but who am I to insist on my way? There's also a PF-specific term when you don't get on with a particular member: many forums allow you to block someone you don't want to read but here that's also called being boriscleto'd after a known user of the feature, afaik.
01-07-2022, 11:10 PM   #19
Banned

QuoteOriginally posted by StiffLegged Quote
Sometimes you've got to shrug and let it slide – is it worth getting riled with other forum members? Or ask yourself if a particular forum is actually suited to you. I don't get on with every topic or member at all times but who am I to insist on my way? There's also a PF-specific term when you don't get on with a particular member: many forums allow you to block someone you don't want to read but here that's also called being boriscleto'd after a known user of the feature, afaik.
Well, true, but one does have to draw the line somewheres. Does a forum actually NEED moderators who will get angry at a forum member, log into that forum members account and make a nasty as can be thread post,,, and then report said post via their sock puppet accounts and then ban the member they got angry at?