Show Printable Version 60 Likes Search this Thread
04-19-2022, 03:01 PM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by othar Quote
Why miss them, I still own a few 😅
Admittedly it's a vanishingly low number against DVDs and Blu-rays though
I thought all these were superseded by streaming ?

04-20-2022, 07:56 AM - 2 Likes   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I don't want to say how many VHS tapes and DVDs my wife has in her collection. Suffice it to say that I am guessing she could put hers up against any other VHS/DVD collection on this website. This is not pride speaking, this is frustration.

And some years ago (10?), she bought three (3, count 'em, 3) VHS/DVD combo players at Target because they were on close-out. She was afraid that when she would need a new player she would not be able to buy one.

Me? I just click the ROKU.

But I digress.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
character, film, grain, image, photography