Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-08-2022, 05:25 AM   #76
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
Interesting.

I suppose you are saying that you are doing your post processing in camera. You can, of course, do the same thing in Lightroom where you blanket drop a neutral preset onto all of your images.
Exactly - just using automation to save me more time.

05-09-2022, 07:47 AM   #77
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MaineNative Quote
A good example of avoiding PP in photos is red-eye in portraits. I always use an offset flash to avoid red-eye rather than hoping my pre-flash or PP red-eye removal will take care of it.
Yes that is why I recently got a flash bracket and have also been using bounce flash.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
background, camera, change, era, exposure, image, images, lot, moments, money, newspaper, photo, photographer, photography, photos, picture, post, prints, program, school, settings, shot, shot matter, shots, sign, step, time, wife, world