Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 39 Likes Search this Thread
06-24-2022, 12:04 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by AfterPentax Mark II Quote
I commend this picture to win the price! Not the photo but the actual design, from a boring everyday Pentax camera we have a creative look upon daddy's camera!
thank you .

06-24-2022, 12:05 PM - 1 Like   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
Just a thought, but... the next time @Adam runs a contest for PentaxForums T-shirt designs, if your son approves, you might submit that. I think it looks really cool... I'd buy that T-shirt in a heartbeat
i actually told him yesterday , that i posted his picture in pentax forum . he was very happy
06-24-2022, 12:12 PM - 3 Likes   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Pentax future in good hands ! - PentaxForums.com

this is a picture of my son .

Thank you all for a warm and kind words
06-24-2022, 12:19 PM   #19
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by nixxo2002 Quote
Pentax future in good hands ! - PentaxForums.com

this is a picture of my son .

Thank you all for a warm and kind words
Oh, I remember that photo now! I didn't make the link initially. Well, he's a chip off the old block, isn't he? That was an awesome shot of the seal... Do you think he might continue to show an interest in photography?

06-24-2022, 12:47 PM - 3 Likes   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Oh, I remember that photo now! I didn't make the link initially. Well, he's a chip off the old block, isn't he? That was an awesome shot of the seal... Do you think he might continue to show an interest in photography?
yes , he loves the photography same as my daughter . i'm teaching them both . he is very familiar with pentax buttons layout , and how to operate it . right now he is using fuji instant , and pentax mx-1 . but he loves the KP . my daughter she is more in art ( painting )
but she has my old pentax camera K-S2 . every weekend i'm taking them with me when i'm shooting . most times it's a ocean side . they love it , and I ENJOY EVERY MINUTES SPENDING WITH THEM !!!!
06-24-2022, 01:15 PM - 1 Like   #21
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by nixxo2002 Quote
yes , he loves the photography same as my daughter . i'm teaching them both . he is very familiar with pentax buttons layout , and how to operate it . right now he is using fuji instant , and pentax mx-1 . but he loves the KP . my daughter she is more in art ( painting )
but she has my old pentax camera K-S2 . every weekend i'm taking them with me when i'm shooting . most times it's a ocean side . they love it , and I ENJOY EVERY MINUTES SPENDING WITH THEM !!!!
That's fantastic! They're lucky kids to have you teaching them, and how lucky you must feel to spend that time with them doing something you love.

Once in a while, a thread, post or discussion here puts a big S M I L E on my face. This is one of them, so thanks for sharing
06-24-2022, 01:31 PM - 1 Like   #22
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beautiful. He even included the IR sensor. What an observant lad, and a picture to treasure!
I was about to say, there are some nice details in there, including what looks to be a flash socket without the cover, the grip is easily distinguishable, mount, sensor, knobs and dials. I've got an orange/grey K-S2, but on my camera it's only the bottom plate that is orange.

06-24-2022, 01:48 PM   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
That's fantastic! They're lucky kids to have you teaching them, and how lucky you must feel to spend that time with them doing something you love.

Once in a while, a thread, post or discussion here puts a big S M I L E on my face. This is one of them, so thanks for sharing
thanks , pleasure on me
06-24-2022, 01:52 PM - 1 Like   #24
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ehrwien Quote
I was about to say, there are some nice details in there, including what looks to be a flash socket without the cover, the grip is easily distinguishable, mount, sensor, knobs and dials. I've got an orange/grey K-S2, but on my camera it's only the bottom plate that is orange.
yes , he used my daughter ks2 ( orange bottom plate ) as a reference . and decided to paint it in the middle . as my favorite color :))
06-24-2022, 03:12 PM - 1 Like   #25
Pentaxian

Just a thought, but... the next time @Adam runs a contest for PentaxForums T-shirt designs, if your son approves, you might submit that. I think it looks really cool... I'd buy that T-shirt in a heartbeat
I'll be supporting you as well. And at the moment the new contest is open to July 31st. Please do enter!