Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 9 Likes Search this Thread
12-13-2022, 11:01 PM - 7 Likes   #1
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Meet Fellow Pentaxian Bruce Walker

Leslie Nielsen once said of Canadians: "“We’re nuts. I don’t know exactly what it is but it is a characteristic that is partly Canadian, because Canadian humour is off the wall. No matter how quiet and easygoing we seem in the stories they tell about us, we’re wacko.”

The nation also seems to produce wonderful Pentax photographers, like Bruce, who describes himself as: "I'm a photographer, recovering bourgeois, coffee lover, and multidisciplinary geek. Formerly in IT security, I began photographing with passion in 2007. I work by creating the circumstances where photos can happen and then going in search of them. My brother-in-law, while describing my work to me one day, made a spellchecker-induced typo that I feel perfectly describes it: “Erratica”.

You can see a B&W gallery of that very difficult genre - boudoir/glamor - here, many shots are with his 645Z.

NSFW, these days, of course.

B&W | Flickr

12-14-2022, 01:33 AM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
A tricky kind of photography. Very nice to meet Bruce through his work.
12-18-2022, 10:05 AM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Bruce is a long time member of the PDML and as fine a person as I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in virtual space or in real life. He is a true gentleman. He is also an incredibly talented photographer. Anyone who wants to learn about photography, especially model photography, would be well advised to follow his work.