Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
07-20-2014, 09:28 AM   #31
bwp

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks "bossa", "fuzzyfelt30", "gkince, "Aoloth" and "TheOneAndOnlyJH" - apologies for only replying now, I haven't been on the forum in a while

I agree completely "TheOneAndOnlyJH" - some photos look so simple until you think about the time and effort that went into making rather than taking the photo, I was particularly chuffed with this shot as it was my first attempt at a studio setup (in a remote part of Chile). If it was lifting off from a branch or rock then maybe it would be a bit more interesting.

Looking at the other entries (and the winners of round 2) I think I would have been hard pressed to come anywhere close to the quality we have seen in this competition! I've just started a longer commute (train) which gives me more time to process my photos - if anyone is interested in seeing more insects/macro/nature/random travels then my flickr is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/benpricepix/

Cheers,
Ben

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
180mm, beetle, box, contest, flashes, giveaway, pentax k-3 contest, photo, slave, studio, thanks