Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-03-2014, 08:08 PM - 3 Likes   #1

Private Universe
Lens: Pentax DA12-24 Camera: Pentax K5 

Motorcar Falls, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory, Australia. This tranquil, deep, shady pool is not often visited by tourists, and being surrounded by massive sandstone cliffs one can easily forget the outside world. Pictured here after a poor wet season, the falls will slow to a trickle during the dry season, and become a raging torrent during a good wet season.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by Ravanast; 05-03-2014 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Changed category to Nature
05-03-2014, 10:43 PM   #2

Awesome pic :-)
05-04-2014, 03:38 AM   #3

I nominate this pick
QuoteOriginally posted by Ravanast Quote
Motorcar Falls, Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory, Australia. This tranquil, deep, shady pool is not often visited by tourists, and being surrounded by massive sandstone cliffs one can easily forget the outside world. Pictured here after a poor wet season, the falls will slow to a trickle during the dry season, and become a raging torrent during a good wet season.
05-04-2014, 06:00 AM   #4

This one wins my vote!

05-08-2014, 03:19 AM   #5

Yep. This one does it for me. (I nominate this photo). Makes me want to go find it and hang a while. Very nice.
06-01-2015, 04:30 PM   #6

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Ravanast Quote
This Image embodies Total Serenity for me, ... I am voting for this Image.
06-01-2015, 05:42 PM   #7
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
David, this contest is over with. This was from 2014. Vote for entries for the Serenity May contest

06-01-2015, 06:28 PM   #8

Photos: Albums
This is all too confusing to me, ... If this was last years contest, then why is it still on here ? ... You should be putting only the Current contet up, & completely remove the old stuff. ... I am finding this site just TOO HARD to follow & use., ... Sorry.
06-01-2015, 06:48 PM   #9
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
David, I'm sorry you're having problems with the site. However it's not any more confusing than any other forum. Some are more complicated than this one.

The Administrator/owner of this site is the one that decides what content stays and what goes. I have no control over that.