Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-05-2014, 06:16 PM   #1

Big Thoughts
Lens: 50mm Camera: Pentax K5 

This was captured a couple of years ago on a trip to the west coast (Canada) in the late winter. I saw my daughter wander towards the sea. As I continued to meander I saw her stand there for awhile, looking out in concentration. She's always been a deep thinker, with the big questions. I still wonder what her thoughts were this day, I never did ask.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
05-06-2014, 01:59 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I love the bottom half up to a bit above her head where that line of rocks is - those buildings in the middle distance acting a bit distracting but I understand that you were capturing the moment and I like the back-story. My nomination for capturing that moment as well as splendid job with exposure and / or processing - Love the colours ( up until that line of rocks though )

Last edited by Parallax; 05-06-2014 at 01:45 PM.
05-06-2014, 03:11 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
She's thinking "bloody hell, if I was in Australia right now I'd be swimming in those waves, not freezing to death in this wind!"
Nominated.

Regards
05-11-2014, 11:46 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by manntax Quote
I love the bottom half up to a bit above her head where that line of rocks is - those buildings in the middle distance acting a bit distracting but I understand that you were capturing the moment and I like the back-story. My nomination for capturing that moment as well as splendid job with exposure and / or processing - Love the colours ( up until that line of rocks though )
Thank you! Yes, it was foggy towards the buildings in the background. Thanks for the feedback.

QuoteOriginally posted by sam-joseph Quote
She's thinking "bloody hell, if I was in Australia right now I'd be swimming in those waves, not freezing to death in this wind!"
Nominated.

Regards
I know that's what I was thinking, that's for sure! :P Thanks.