Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-10-2014, 03:27 AM   #1

Abandoned Rail Bridge at Sunset
Lens: Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG Macro HSM II Camera: Pentax K5 

This photo was taken at sunset near Yarra Glen, Victoria, Australia. I was on my way home with my family after having spent the day in the Yarra Valley. As we past the bridge, the sun setting behind the bridge caught my eye. I turned around to have a better look. There was a farmer ploughing the field in the distance. The wind was blowing the dust into the sunset and the trees seemed to be leaning in the same way.

This image is a composite of a 3 bracketed photos. They were merged using Photoshop CS5 photomerge. I then applied some vibrance, brightness and contrast.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
« Beach life | fly »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
abandoned, bridge, contest, giveaway, pentax k-3 contest, photo, railroad bridge, sunset, yarra