Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-10-2014, 11:50 AM   #1

Lisbon's bus

I took this shot during trip to Portugal. Couse of red eye program first was flash and people looked up and than there was second flash and shot.
Hope you my photo

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
DMC-FS12  Photo 
05-11-2014, 07:31 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Nominated! There is something strangely appealing to me about this image. The softness, especially in the corner, imply some sort of motion and activity. I am also gripped by the stares coming from the bearded man with the hat and the sweaty looking unshaven man. It looks like the bearded man is looking at the unshaven man who is in turn looking at you! They were locked in their own daydreams until you snapped them out of it with your flash. I also like that the unshaven man is looking at map!

The only distraction to me is that the photo needs to be slightly rotated and possibly cropped so that the aisle of the bus looks like a centered tunnel. I think that would relocate the two staring men and maybe even enhance the perspective of the image.

Nice work! It's an example of good things happening on accident (with your double flash).
05-17-2014, 02:26 AM   #3

well done. Nominated!
05-17-2014, 03:51 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I agree this is pretty nice shot - and all the imperfections actually works great in this case. I am surprised that this turned so nice with a flash on - it gives one to think about having a flash on in some situations - even when doing street photography where a flash is usually a huge no no. Well done - nomination from me as well !

>>-manntax-->