Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #1

Once Upon a Forever
Lens: Pentax SMC 35mm Camera: Pentax K-x 

I took this photo last year as a part of engagement photos for the copy-editor of my school newspaper. They were my first official engagement session and I was dead set that the images had to be magical. So when I saw this one in-camera of my K-x I immediately fell in love. I love capturing magical moments like this through photography, and thought I am just getting serious about my art I already know that Pentax is always going to be my brand of choice. In college I was forced to use both Nikon and Canon respectively and they both make fantastic tools...that are so not for me. Pentax produces undoubtedly the most intuitive machinery I have ever worked with and I can't wait to try more from them soon.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 
05-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Nice capture. I think that that blown part on the background is kind of distracting, and I personally find the colors a bit too vivid.
05-15-2014, 04:28 PM   #3

Original Poster
I was trying to go for a distracting sunset look with the blown out back. But you could be right about the vividness. Thanks for the feedback!
05-16-2014, 03:10 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nominated, equally for the description on your decision to stick with Pentax, and for a great shot.

Regards