Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-18-2014, 12:04 PM   #1

Triple Myosotis
Lens: Pentax 50mm Macro 2.8 (MF) Camera: Pentax K100D 

I created this image in early May of 2013. I love to walk and I always bring my camera with me in case I see something worth photographing, for me that is usually nature related subject matter. Since becoming a photographer as a teenager I have always used Pentax camera's. When I became a professional photographer I stuck with this manufacturer because to me Pentax have incredible sensitivity to colour and to light. This particular image of mine was made on my K100D, using a manual focus Pentax 50mm f2.8 macro lens. I was lucky enough to be given this macro lens through my father in-law, who in the eighties was a Pro Pentax user. He kindly thought it would benefit my technique by using such a rare lens. I spent several years perfecting the use of this lens, and after many photographs calculating my triumphs and errors I experimented with macro in nature. Sometimes using a conventional manual lens can give you the patience to learn where digital often rushes by. I hope you enjoy this photograph of my three forget me not (myosotis) flowers, Sabrina.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo