Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-19-2014, 04:07 AM - 1 Like   #1

So small we are...
Lens: Tokina ATX Pro 20-35/2.8 Camera: Pentax MZ 5N 

This photo was taken in may 2002. There were three of us climbing Wienertinden mountain on Svalbard archipelago. I stopped for a while, looked back and saw a friend of mine following my snow footprints. Then I took this photo. Material used: Fuji Provia 100.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Nikon SUPER COOLSCAN 5000 ED  Photo 
05-19-2014, 05:56 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Beautiful landscape - good eye for composition and the exposure is spot on - especially important and impressive that was shot on film, know myself from old days that exposing in such conditions isn't the easiest thing and you need to understand some basics instead of relying on the camera. Well done and I happily nominate this shot for all the above attributes as well as beautiful colours and well-chosen title .
' >' manntax
05-31-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
i nominate this picture