Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-26-2014, 05:27 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
look forward to LOVE
Lens: A50f1.2 Camera: K3 

05-27-2014, 05:14 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Gorgeous model , gorgeous light - but why or why the composition has gone so astray ? it would be much better if she was moved to the right and she had some extra space in the direction of her looking. I think the idea and setting as well as model and light are superb here. Also the processing is what I love about it. The composition wise it is rather disappointing - also her facial expression is not matched with the setting/overall mood. Good luck with some further attempts !
' >' manntax
05-30-2014, 08:14 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by manntax Quote
Gorgeous model , gorgeous light - but why or why the composition has gone so astray ? it would be much better if she was moved to the right and she had some extra space in the direction of her looking. I think the idea and setting as well as model and light are superb here. Also the processing is what I love about it. The composition wise it is rather disappointing - also her facial expression is not matched with the setting/overall mood. Good luck with some further attempts !
' >' manntax
Thank you....@^^@
06-02-2014, 10:50 AM   #4
Pentaxian

I nominate this photo. I like the soft tone and colors, and the somewhat strange setting. It has a sort of snapshot quality too it, since the composition and facial expression is not "perfect", but it is allowed in this kind of pictures (if the photographer is aware of it).