Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2014, 06:48 AM   #1

Stage of life (obscure motion)
Lens: Pentax SMC D FA Macro 100mm f/2.8 WR Camera: Pentax k-5 

Life moves from beginning to end quietly and quickly. Yesterday insect larva climbed on a blade of grass to meet the sun, and tomorrow is an adult individual, putting the eggs out, leaving only a silhouette of the once beautiful creatures.

With people there is the same and just as quickly. A week ago, my father playing with his granddaughter, and half an hour later he was gone, and yesterday we put flowers on his grave, shaking off the exact same grub as the pictures.

My English is poor, so even leave the text in the native language of Russian.

Жизнь движется от начала и до конца незаметно и быстро. Еще вчера личинка насекомого взбиралась по травинке на встречу солнцу, а завтра уже взрослая особь, отложив яйца уходит, оставив лишь силуэт некогда прекрасного существа.

С людьми происходит то же самое и так же незаметно. Неделю назад мой отец играл с внучкой, а через полчаса он ушел и вчера мы клали цветы на его могилу, стряхнув точно такую же личинку, как на фотографии.

07-13-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
endy3, I am sorry for your loss. Your image and description really touched my heart since we lost my mother this year. The red tip on the grass stem now has a new meaning.
07-14-2014, 10:44 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by chemtech Quote
endy3, I am sorry for your loss. Your image and description really touched my heart since we lost my mother this year. The red tip on the grass stem now has a new meaning.
Thank you
07-15-2014, 04:35 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So sorry for your loss.

07-16-2014, 01:58 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Yank21 Quote
So sorry for your loss.
And this too shall pass. Thank you
07-16-2014, 04:32 AM   #6

Truly a sad event but how fortunate that he spent his last minutes playing with his granddaughter. Absolutely stunning photo!
07-16-2014, 12:49 PM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Shakey Quote
Truly a sad event but how fortunate that he spent his last minutes playing with his granddaughter. Absolutely stunning photo!
Perhaps it's a good death if about it, you can say