Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Macro Fails ( Dont always get a box of chocolate )
Posted By: old4570, 11-26-2014, 11:03 PM

Well , sometimes mantis do move quickly , and this one was hauling ass out of there ...

With extreme Macro , everything is extreme ..
Got caught out here by the angle and the slight breeze ( like a hurricane through the lens ) , come back tomorrow for the shots that worked ...

Leaf blocked here ( flash was blocked = not enough light )
A small collection of photo's one would normally not post ...
Important thing is to take something from the fails , and strive for self improvement ..
Views: 896
11-27-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by old4570 Quote

Important thing is to take something from the fails , and strive for self improvement ..
So true, so true. Also, even people who post perfect after perfect picture probably has also taken a much larger number of pictures that are either "almost" or "ooops" pictures. Do you know how many pictures of bare branches I take for every picture I take that has a bird in it? I've never counted, but the difference is huge.
11-27-2014, 09:38 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Yes , I know what you mean ...