Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Contest #46: June, 2010 (Complementary Colors)
Posted By: Adam, 06-01-2010, 10:48 PM

The theme for the official PentaxForums.com photo contest for June, 2010 is:

Complementary Colors
Use contrasting colors to bring life to your photographs!

To submit a photo, make a new thread in the submission sub-forum.

As usual, please do not post your submissions in this thread; see above! Limit one photo per user. Good luck to all participants! If this is your first contest, you may be interested in reading the articles below:

Contest Procedure | Contest Rules

We invite everyone to participate in this month's contest and also vote for last month's entries! The poll will be available within a few days.
Views: 5,961
06-02-2010, 05:43 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Adam,

Take a look at where the hotlink sends the viewer to when one clicks on the highlighted word "photographs" in this post.

Best regards,

IE
06-02-2010, 10:51 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I'm lost- what are you referring to?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-04-2010, 04:17 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I'm lost- what are you referring to?
I had the same on my girlfriends computer the other day. All photography related words were turned into links to Canon adds.

06-14-2010, 06:41 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Make sure you're logged in if you don't want to see in-text ads.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
07-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
This contest is now closed, and the poll for the Complimentary Colors theme will be up within a few days. Stay tuned!

Adam

Closed Thread