Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The colours of snow
Contest Number: 76 Contest Theme: Snow Lens: 18-55 Camera: K5 
Posted By: valentina.simic, 12-05-2012, 02:09 PM

This is my first contribution to the forum as I am a newbie photographer . I thought this pic would be great for the contest as the contrast is nice. It's almost like you have winter, summer and autumn in one picture! And of course snow . Hope you like it and please fell free to throw some advice at me! As I am new at this I am always keen to improve . Val

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 558

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
snow

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nature First Snow of the Season WillH Post Your Photos! 3 10-29-2012 02:31 PM
Landscape Fall Colours Peaked! (lots of pics) tessfully Post Your Photos! 21 10-05-2012 09:56 PM
Up to a foot of snow is forecast for the NE ! jogiba General Talk 12 10-31-2011 10:24 PM
Nature Textures and Colours of early Spring tessfully Post Your Photos! 8 05-22-2011 08:46 AM
Architecture Four-pack of light colours bombel Post Your Photos! 5 04-15-2011 06:41 AM