Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Bokeh - 'Richard Hanson Paints'
Contest Number: 78 Contest Theme: Bokeh Lens: Pentax SMC A f1.7 50mm Camera: K5 Shutter Speed: 1/2000s Aperture: F1.7 
Posted By: Pete Prue, 02-09-2013, 02:18 PM

My first serious attempt at using bokeh as one of the main elements in an image and I was lucky to find a subject which I believe works well for this.

The lens used is an older Pentax SMC A f1.7 50mm which I picked up for NZ$120! Although it doesn't have auto focus the auto exposure works the f1.7 and quality of the lens are fantastic.

The final image is 26 images stitched together to achieve the creamy wide angle / shallow DOF effect.

I hope you like it!

Pete Prue

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 609
« bokeh | Cosmic Fly »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auto, bokeh, f1.7, image, lens