Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
My June 2013 contest submission.
Contest Number: 82 Contest Theme: Planes, Trains, and Cars Lens: DA 12-24 F4 Camera: K-5 Shutter Speed: 1/25s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: john1973, 06-03-2013, 09:02 AM

Hello everybody,

This is my contender for the June Photo Contest. I shot this during my Holiday in Andalusia, Spain. This steam locomotive was part of the rolling stock of the RioTinto mining company when they were still operating he mines in the region which gave them their company name. It was used to haul ore and people between the mines surrounding the town Minas de Riotinto and the unloading pier in Huelva.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 582

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
company, contest, june, mines