Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Fisk Smoke Stack
Contest Number: 83 Contest Theme: The Sky Lens: Pentax M 1:2.8 28mm Camera: Pentax Kx Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: daiglels, 07-14-2013, 03:58 PM

The old Uniroyal/Fisk Plant in Chicopee is being demolished. It won't be long before you can look to the sky and not see this guy. This was from an obscure angle on the back side of the property. Living here over 30 years, I never new the company name was on the chimney. Norman Rockwell featured Fisk in many of his paintings. Here's what's left of the original factory...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-x  Photo 

Views: 735

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
fisk

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Focus stacking with special hw Stack Shot and sw Zerene Sten Pentax K-5 & K-5 II 50 11-28-2013 09:53 AM
Landscape sunset at South Stack lighthouse simonkit Photo Critique 5 07-15-2013 07:17 PM
Can i image stack with photomatix? no694terry Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 14 10-11-2012 07:38 PM
Macro Yeatzee's macros: my largest stack yet yeatzee Post Your Photos! 21 08-23-2011 12:26 PM
Lightroom 2 - auto stack RAW with JPEG? Propagate changes through stacK? Eruditass Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 13 09-24-2009 07:35 AM