Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Summer's sky in Poland
Contest Number: 83 Contest Theme: The Sky Lens: Pentax Limited 40 mm Camera: K-5 Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Misiakuu, 07-22-2013, 08:46 AM

Driving for a music festival in Gorzno, Wielkopolskie, Poland. Sky was amazing. It was beginning of September, around 8pm, already chilly, I couldn't stop myself from taking a picture. Stopped my car, find my lovely K-5 with 40mm on the top, put light measuring to point mode and shot. Every single picture was amazing. It was this kind of moment when you know, that you just need to pull the trigger! I am not sure about parameters for shutter speed and aperture. Most probable I could think of...

Wish a lot of moments like this to everybody

Cheers,

Mat

Attached Images

Views: 696

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
amazing, picture, poland, sky