Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
negative space
Posted By: elLuiggi, 03-25-2008, 05:59 PM

Somebody needs to clean the fountains at Chateau de Versailles...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D Super  Photo 

Views: 2,002
04-24-2008, 11:26 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
great shot. any chance you got one where you zoomed in to show more detail on the feather??
04-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by DanLoc78 Quote
great shot. any chance you got one where you zoomed in to show more detail on the feather??
Thanks. I did a 100% crop on the photo which shows a bit more detail. Unfortunately I don't see the "add attachment" button here...
04-26-2008, 06:33 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Click on the go advanced

04-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #5
Forum Member

Original Poster
Alright, I created a small webpage for some of my pictures. Here is the 100%. crop... What do you think?
04-29-2008, 07:33 AM   #6

Negative Space,..???,..Hmmm

Gee,..Whilst I actually Like Both of the Photos that have recently Won and become Runner Up from the 'Negative Space' contest, I Am somewhat intrigued by Many peoples understanding of what actually Represented True Negative Space.

I was surprised by some of the submissions and thought I had really tried to only Vote for the Images that Represented the concept Acurately, which, IMHO,.Neither of these two shots do!

As I said, I am Not denegrating the represented shots, just perhaps their Validity as Winners of That 'Specific' aspect,..that being,..Negative Space.

Honestly do Not intend to offend anyone,..I was actually thinking of Entering this one,..but had to move house and just didn't manage to get it together,..but, somehow, feel My Image of Negative space,..would probably Not have Won either!,..lol