Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Silhouette
Contest Number: 89 Contest Theme: Best of 2013 Lens: Tokina RMC 28mm f2.8 Camera: Pentax K-R Shutter Speed: 1/25s Aperture: F27 
Posted By: garybeard333, 01-17-2014, 07:34 AM

I was interested in photography many years ago when I owned a Centon DF300. Unfortunately I had to sell my gear to pay the rent and so my passion for photography
had to take a back seat.
Recently I bought myself a used Pentax K-R and have really started getting back into photography.
I prefer creative photography such as very slow or very fast shutter speed shots, and I especially like capturing unusual scenes and/or images with interesting colour.
This photograph was taken with the use of a very cheap, used Tokina 28mm lens (hence the unfortunate specks of dust slightly spoiling the image) and think I managed to
capture a beautiful image.
This is a good example of my idea of creative photography. But in addition to silhouetted photographs such as this, I am currently really enjoying macro photography (using
this lens with a reversal adapter) and slow shutter speed photography of water moving lights etc.
Anyway, I am glad to now be a member of the forums and look forward to talking with you guys and perhaps get some tips and advice, and hopefully I will be able to gain
some more confidence by sharing some of my favourite images with you all.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-r  Photo 

Views: 465