Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Lisbon urban train ride
Contest Number: 95 Contest Theme: Black and White Lens: 16-45 f4.0 Camera: K100D Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: emscheffel, 07-24-2014, 12:52 AM

A picture I took during my holiday in Portugal, Lisbon of an old-style urban train passing through the capital's narrow streets flanked by half-abandoned and graffiti-embellished buildings. Taken during the "golden hours" of just after 5pm on my way back from Estoril beach from my rented apartment window. The photo is post-processed in Darktable using the latest version 1.4.2 which supports parametric and masked color modifications.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 

Views: 769
08-05-2014, 03:30 PM   #2

I Love the image, itīs nice to see something from my country! eheh

Besyde that, i think itīs well worked, the black and white is there, and the Yellow doesn't absorbe all the atention.
08-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You've got my nomination. Great work!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-05-2014, 11:43 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
great colour isolation, nice composition, white tones can be more deep and strong but over all...its a stunning work , i nominated this foto