Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Vintage Camera for Vintage Cruisers
Contest Number: 101 Contest Theme: Best of 2014 Lens: Access Macro 35-70mm Camera: Ricoh XR-7 Shutter Speed: 1/1500s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: jgblodgett, 01-09-2015, 04:01 PM

Taken with my vintage Ricoh XR-7, using expired Kodak Gold 800 ISO film.

It may not be a favorite to others, but this is one of my best photos taken last year. I feel it is because I switched to film right around November and it really forced me to look at my shots and the colors, composition, leading lines, and everything else that makes photography what it is as an art.

Nothing was done to the photograph in post except a slight vignette, other than that, it was captured like this on site.

Attached Images

Views: 242

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
contest, film, photo