Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Contest #110 - October, 2015 (Colorful)
Contest Number: 110 Contest Theme: Colorful 
Posted By: Ole, 10-01-2015, 02:06 PM

The theme for the official Pentax Forums photo contest for October, 2015 is:

Colorful

For this month's contest the theme is "Colorful". Take advantage of the season and capture some fall colors (or spring colors if you're down under). Or your subject could be costumes, painted surfaces and objects of any kind. Anything colorful goes! There are no other rules so the possibilities are endless!

Click here to Submit a Photo

Remember: your submission must be taken with a Pentax camera or a Ricoh digital camera and be scaled to web-friendly resolution. After clicking on the link above attach your photo using our attachment system (preferred) or link to an external image. 1 submission per person.

And don't forget to nominate your favorites from last month

Prizes

1st place: $50 B&H gift card + homepage feature
2nd place:
1-year premium forum account upgrade
3rd place: 50 sheets of premium photo paper from Red River Paper.

LinksInformation

If this is your first contest, you may be interested in reading the guidelines below:

Views: 7,353
10-02-2015, 01:13 AM - 1 Like   #2
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by giancarlospillo Quote
COLORFULL:...Man at Work...
I apologize
I've posted a wrong picture (another camera), please delete the post. :-(
Thank you
Giancarlo
10-02-2015, 01:29 AM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Actually, none of these posted photos are in the contest thread. That's where they should have been posted. If you contact Ole he can move them for you.
10-02-2015, 02:14 AM   #4

Flowers

ADMIN:

I just submitted my entry for the picture of the month contest. Mentioned Canon 60D by mistake instead of K5. Please correct or let me know how to corrwct it.

10-02-2015, 02:26 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Guys there's a big red hyperlink in the first post. click on it and post your entries there.
10-02-2015, 03:34 AM   #6
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by 3rd-i Quote
I just submitted my entry for the picture of the month contest. Mentioned Canon 60D by mistake instead of K5. Please correct or let me know how to corrwct it.
Since it was deleted you can enter again making a new thread in the correct contest submission forum.
10-02-2015, 04:21 PM   #7
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Another misplaced photo, Art, please click the link below to post your contest photo:

10-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #8

Tried to repost but my image is no longer attached

Tried to use that link but I can't attach my photo now.

I don't think the Contest gods want me to enter my pic anyway.

Happy to leave it til I understand the system next time.

QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
Another misplaced photo, Art, please click the link below to post your contest photo:

10-03-2015, 01:16 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I'm just going to move all of the photos submitted in this thread to the correct section.

QuoteOriginally posted by johnhilvert Quote
Tried to use that link but I can't attach my photo now.
Note that you can never attach the same file twice, but you can always link to the original upload if that's the case. Either manually, or via the "insert album photos" link in the full editor.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-03-2015, 10:46 PM   #10

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I'm just going to move all of the photos submitted in this thread to the correct section.

Note that you can never attach the same file twice, but you can always link to the original upload if that's the case. Either manually, or via the "insert album photos" link in the full editor.
Hi Adam, feel free not to move but to delete thr thread. It was my mistake i just want to post a photo to the contest and the page to do that just guide me to create a thread. Since I alreasdy post the photo plase just delete this thread.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers
10-05-2015, 01:01 AM   #11

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote

Thanks. I appreciate that. I did try to link to the original upload but all I got was just the link rather than the image in the correct area. "Insert album photos" is a new one for me and I'll try that next time.
10-05-2015, 05:45 AM   #12
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
How can there be only 1 submission in the contest thread? Or am I missing something?

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/21-contest-submissions/
10-06-2015, 12:51 PM - 1 Like   #13
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by lightningthief Quote
How can there be only 1 submission in the contest thread? Or am I missing something?

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/21-contest-submissions/
You can't see others' submissions until voting time.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
10-30-2015, 03:26 AM   #14

Deadline

It may be stupid asking but what is the deadline for submission? I couldn't see any date in the description .

Thanks
10-30-2015, 04:38 AM   #15
Frank Koefoed

Your question is not stupid - the problem seems to be the system in this hole site. I have given up trying to navigate it. To me it seems like one big maze. So I dont know what to do. Sorry.