Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Fun on the water
Contest Number: 113 Contest Theme: Composite Lens: Various Camera: Pentax K5 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: netbadger, 01-05-2016, 11:35 PM

This picture is a composite of several photos I've taken around the Daytona Beach area. The child is my cousin's grandson, and he was actually holding on to the side bars of a slide. The water images are of the Halifax River and the Atlantic Ocean. The duck with a strange head dress is from a local park, and the trees are from Reed Canal park. I dropped the background out of each of the components, and assembled them in my composition in Photoshop. If it isn't apparent, I am heavily influenced by surrealism.

Attached Images

Last edited by netbadger; 01-06-2016 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Wanted to classify art type.
Views: 460

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
composite contest entry, contest, park, photo, water