Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
San Francisco Peaks at Sunset
Contest Number: 113 Contest Theme: Composite Lens: Pentax SMCP-FA 50mm f/1.4 Lens Camera: Pentax k20D Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F1.4 
Posted By: lostlogo, 01-15-2016, 12:45 PM

I took this one evening while heading back from Sunset Crater. The color of the sky was amazing, and the color of the grass, but of course not at the same time. It worked great at a composite though!
p.s. I've never posted to the forum before but it seems like the image quality lower compared to before I import it. It's much sharper in the image on my computer. Odd!

Attached Images

Last edited by lostlogo; 01-15-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Views: 886
02-01-2016, 05:18 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Your submission looks great! Our system may compress your photo if it's width than 1200px. Also, be sure to "save for web" or use sRBG as your color space.

Otherwise, the image quality should be identical.

(not a nomination)

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-04-2016, 08:17 PM   #3

What beautiful colors! Definitely deserves a nomination.