Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Haunted Stanley Hotel
Contest Number: 113 Contest Theme: Composite Lens: Pentax 10-17mm Camera: K-3 Shutter Speed: 1/3200s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: skcrocker1962, 01-18-2016, 10:36 PM

This is a photo of The famous Stanley Hotel in Park Estes, CO. where Stephen King was inspired and penned "The Shining." Originally shot on a bright and sunny day in September 2015. I wanted to do something with it for Halloween so I used a number of techniques and filters to give it that creepy night feel as well as compositing a full moon, storm clouds and bats in the background which really completed the over all Halloween feel.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 469

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
contest, halloween, haunted stanley, hotel, photo, stanley