Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Cypress in the Fog
Contest Number: 118 Contest Theme: Reflections Lens: Pentax 18-250 zoom Camera: Pentax K-01 Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F10 
Posted By: rklegrand, 06-06-2016, 05:05 PM

This shot of a Spanish moss-draped tree was taken on a foggy January morning in New Orleans' City Park. I knew I had to capture the image when I looked through the viewfinder and became disoriented. It seemed like I was looking at the scenery upside down - because of the fog, the reflection looked more real than the actual tree. I had this professionally printed, and the clerk at the shop kept flipping it around to try to figure out which way is up. My response - whichever way you THINK it is...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-01  Photo 

Views: 527
07-06-2016, 09:49 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
This loos like a ghostly picture. Nominated
07-10-2016, 09:40 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Interestingly Haunting and Dark......NOMINATED
07-11-2016, 11:23 AM   #4
Forum Member

something new. I like this!

07-12-2016, 04:12 PM   #5
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rklegrand Quote
This shot of a Spanish moss-draped tree was taken on a foggy January morning in New Orleans' City Park. I knew I had to capture the image when I looked through the viewfinder and became disoriented. It seemed like I was looking at the scenery upside down - because of the fog, the reflection looked more real than the actual tree. I had this professionally printed, and the clerk at the shop kept flipping it around to try to figure out which way is up. My response - whichever way you THINK it is...
Like the mood!

My vote.