Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Interstellar Suspension
Contest Number: 122 Contest Theme: Landscape in Monochrome Lens: Samyang 8mm F3.5 Fisheye CS II Camera: Pentax K-5 II s Shutter Speed: 1/250s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: tgchan, 10-03-2016, 03:30 AM

" The clouds froze right in front of my eyes, I could feel air getting thicker and thicker... My body started to feel like it was suspended in water. The change... I could feel it so clearly... Stars aligned, galaxies in a perfect harmony. That moment of an incredible slowdown... Like a bullet caught in a ballistic gelatine, everything stopped in a blink of an eye. What now? I didn't care about anything... I just kept looking in the sky, trying to see things beyond the clouds. My poor human eyes... they were just not enough. I could still feel it though, not to mention being able to admire the beauty of an incredible display on our terrestrial end of the spectrum. I may not fully understand it, but I know how it affects me. I have walked out from the home sad, but now... I am oversaturated with happiness and joy. I still miss that soft hand I could grab when I need it, hug a soul... but for now... I am okay. So I thank the stars and everything that surrounds me, that I may be happy... even though I know, it is just for a short-lived while... "

Views: 593
11-02-2016, 08:29 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
beautiful contrast!
11-13-2016, 07:37 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
The dome