Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Contest #123 - November, 2016 (Dominant Color)
Contest Number: 123 Contest Theme: Dominant Color 
Posted By: Ole, 11-02-2016, 09:53 AM

The theme for the official Pentax Forums photo contest for November, 2016 is:

Dominant Color

This month you can pick any subject as long as your image features a dominant color as the attention-getter. Good luck!

Sample photo by user K David

Click here to Submit a Photo

Remember: your submission must be taken with a Pentax camera or a Ricoh digital camera and be scaled to web-friendly resolution. After clicking on the link above, attach your photo using our attachment system (preferred) or link to an external image. Only 1 submission per person.

And don't forget to nominate your favorites from last month

Prizes

1st place: $50 B&H gift card + homepage feature
2nd place:
1-year forum account upgrade (Marketplace seller access + greatly increased photo space)
3rd place: 50 sheets of premium photo paper from Red River Paper.

LinksInformation

If this is your first contest, you may be interested in reading the guidelines below:

Views: 4,221
11-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Is black or white a color....I mostly hav b/w film in my K-3:-)
11-04-2016, 08:28 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Dave did you mean this to be an entry? If so, it's in the wrong place. Entries should be in the contest forum creating a new thread by yourself.

In BIG RED LETTERS above:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=21
11-05-2016, 01:16 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

QuoteOriginally posted by BigDave Quote
This was taken on a summer morning while at Ninegret Pond, Rhode Island. Taken with a 200-500mm f5.6 Tamron Adaptall lens and a K-7, just after sunrise
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
Dave did you mean this to be an entry? If so, it's in the wrong place. Entries should be in the contest forum creating a new thread by yourself.

In BIG RED LETTERS above:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=21
We can move this post along with the attachment if needed - just let us know.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-17-2016, 07:51 AM   #5

QuoteOriginally posted by LondonWombat Quote
I don`t know what is more dominant...the neon green or the snake itself. Apologies to those who are ophidiophobic.
I have no problem with snakes - snakes are KEWL! Like the green! ;-)
11-17-2016, 09:15 AM   #6
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by LondonWombat Quote
I don`t know what is more dominant...the neon green or the snake itself. Apologies to those who are ophidiophobic.
Oops, just realized I entered my green snake photo in the feed and not the actual entry spot. Moderators, please remove it. I have now entered the picture the proper way for the monthly contest. Sorry about the mix up.
JP Faucher