Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pausing on picking up candy
Contest Number: 124 Contest Theme: Portrait of a Stranger Lens: Pentax HD D-FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED SDM WR Camera: Pentax K3II Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F5 
Posted By: LostOne, 12-02-2016, 05:51 PM

Although my goal was to initially take shots of the international outfits of the Michigan Tech Parade of Nations, I had to stop as the parade ended to get pictures of the crowd. Among them was this picture of a boy stopping to pick up some candy with his friends.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 II  Photo 

Views: 461

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
candy, child, contest, houghton, michigan tech, parade, photo, portrait, spectator