Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Lake of the Clouds, Upper Michigan
Contest Number: 125 Contest Theme: Sunrise/Sunset Lens: Rokinon 14mm Camera: Pentax K-1 Shutter Speed: 1/3s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: sglime, 01-04-2017, 09:58 AM

I rented the awesome Pentax K-1 for a trip up to the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park in Upper Michigan on the south shore of Lake Superior. The color in the sky only lasted a few minutes, but I was glad I decided to get up early and was able to capture this shot. The fall colors on the mountain were at peak.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 589
02-01-2017, 10:17 PM   #2

Nominate
02-08-2017, 11:26 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by sglime Quote
I rented the awesome Pentax K-1 for a trip up to the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park in Upper Michigan on the south shore of Lake Superior. The color in the sky only lasted a few minutes, but I was glad I decided to get up early and was able to capture this shot. The fall colors on the mountain were at peak.
Nominate

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
contest, fall color, lake, lake superior, michigan, photo, porcupine mountains, sunrise, upper michigan