Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Submission "Dark Tower"
Contest Number: 125 Contest Theme: Sunrise/Sunset Lens: HD-Pentax DA 21mm F3.2 Limited Camera: Pentax K-3 II Shutter Speed: 1/2s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: flonix, 01-08-2017, 01:54 PM

The sun had just set behind the Teufelsberg in Berlin when I took this picture. The apocalyptic scenery in this picture is overlooked by an abandoned NSA listening station. It was installed in West-Berlin during the Cold War to monitor Soviet radio communication. "Field station Teufelsberg" has now been a lost place for over two centuries...

P.S.:
My apologies, If the picture does not count as "sunset" anymore. One could argue that it was taken in the dusk, but the rules stated that the sun does not have to be visible in the frame. So I thought I might give it a shot...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 II  Photo 

Views: 457

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
contest, photo, picture, station, sun