Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  
Foggy afternoon at the Chain bridge
Posted By: Caver, 05-26-2017, 02:32 AM

This is why having a camera always with you is a good idea. This moment was captured without prior planning. I was travelling with the tram no 2, which goes parallel with the Danube shore in Budapest, Hungary. I could see from several stations away, that in the inner city there is a dense fog rolling towards me. I've jumped down from the tram at the Chain bridge station exactly when the fog arrived there and cached the last moment when I could see the sun and the fog together. In a couple of minutes everything became gray.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K20D  Photo 

Views: 1,537
06-13-2017, 07:16 AM - 1 Like   #16

Nice to see one with some atmosphere, most are to much 'record shots' for me

06-13-2017, 08:43 AM - 1 Like   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Mystery.

Great mood. Timely capture.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bridge, bridge & sky, budapest, chain, chain bridge, contest, fog, moment, photo, tram