Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Golden Gate from Crissy Field
Contest Number: 129 Contest Theme: Bridges Lens: smc PENTAX-DA 18-135mm WR Camera: PENTAX K-5 II Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F7.1 
Posted By: amrocha, 05-31-2017, 07:32 PM

I imagine there will be a lot of images of the Golden Gate in this context, but I don't care.
This shot is from my first time in California, when I stayed for less than one day in San Francisco.
I arrived in SFO at 5pm but only had one night in the city before leaving to Yosemite National Park, so decided to go somewhere near the bridge to take some sunset shots. The manager of the hotel suggested the Crissy Field side in case there was fog and I took his advice. There was no fog and no clouds either, just clear sky with a cold breeze and a smooth sunset with an orange tonality. Well worth the visit.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II  Photo 

Views: 1,023
06-13-2017, 08:36 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Tranquility.

This is a great shot.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
#129, bridges, california, contest, crissy field, field, fog, gate, gate from crissy, golden gate, monthly contest, photo, san francisco, sunset