Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Contest #133 - September, 2017 (Humor Me!)
Contest Number: 133 Contest Theme: Humor Me! 
Posted By: Ole, 09-01-2017, 11:10 AM

The theme for the official Pentax Forums photo contest for September, 2017 is:

Humor Me!

The topic this month is "Humor Me!". We're looking for photographs with a humorous or funny twist. It can be of people, pets or other creatures in a humorous situation, and images without people like the artwork sample below qualifies as well. Good luck!

Click Here to Submit a Photo (do NOT post in the thread you're reading now).

Remember: your submission must be taken with a Pentax camera or a Ricoh digital camera and be scaled to web-friendly resolution. After clicking on the link above, attach your photo using our attachment system (preferred) or link to an external image. Only 1 submission per person.

And don't forget to nominate your favorites from last month. Click Here to go to the nominations page.

Prizes

1st place: $50 B&H gift card (valid for up to 2 years) + homepage feature
2nd place:
1-year forum account upgrade (Marketplace seller access + greatly increased photo space)
3rd place: 50 sheets of premium photo paper from Red River Paper.

LinksInformation

If this is your first contest, you may be interested in reading the guidelines below:

Views: 3,299