Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Avoid large ships (Stockholm)
Contest Number: 140 Contest Theme: Boats Lens: smc PENTAX-DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Camera: Pentax K5 Shutter Speed: 1/2000s Aperture: F3.2 
Posted By: antipattern, 04-12-2018, 12:21 PM

A large(r) boat in Stockholm, in the background you can see the skyline of this twee city. I took the photo as I was travelling through Sweden to attend two friends' post wedding celebrations further up north. I took the train all the way from Germany and had a longer stopover in Stockholm, which I used to explore the city.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 230

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
city, contest, photo, stockholm
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best of 2016 Hemlighet - Secret - Theme #2 in Stockholm Photo Marathon nomolas Post Your Photos! 10 08-26-2018 06:02 AM
Action Full Body Portraits - How Do I Avoid Underexposed Legs? reivax Photographic Technique 27 12-14-2017 10:54 PM
What to avoid with your 55-300 PLM lens! Des Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 22 08-08-2017 11:36 PM
Pentax K1: Is There Any Way to Avoid the Opening Screens MichaelErlewine Pentax K-1 5 06-01-2016 08:23 AM
Nature One Way To Avoid Distractions!! Tonytee Post Your Photos! 5 05-06-2016 03:06 PM