Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  
Balsall Heath Tableau
Posted By: Brumtaffy, 05-25-2018, 01:25 PM

Taken at the recent 'We Are Balsall Heath' street festival. Balsall Heath is an area of great contrasts and the festival saw a road closure for the first time in over 100 years.

The assembled throng just came together as I was looking for interesting individual subjects. The backdrop is the famous Moseley Road Baths, one of the few remaining working Edwardian Baths, dating from 1907, recognised by the World Heritage Fund and a Grade II* listed building

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 1,891
07-10-2018, 02:57 PM   #31

I still can't get over how much this looks like a classic painting. It's interesting to see it because it must have just been a snap decision to fire the shutter at that moment. Like a sports photographer for slow moving action scenes.

07-13-2018, 02:20 AM   #32
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by thepurplehornet Quote
I still can't get over how much this looks like a classic painting. It's interesting to see it because it must have just been a snap decision to fire the shutter at that moment. Like a sports photographer for slow moving action scenes.
That's a lovely compliment, thank you! I had 2-3 shots, taken moments apart and this one stood out. The postures and actions of the people in frame were just perfect! A decisive moment
07-14-2018, 04:31 PM   #33
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I would nominate this.