Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree (actually my 85-year old mother's created this)
Contest Number: 148 Contest Theme: Lights Lens: Pentax smc DA 50mm f/1.8 Lens Camera: Pentax K-5 Shutter Speed: 3s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: mroeder75, 12-27-2018, 11:59 PM

My 85-year old mom created this Charlie Brown tree in Arizona. This Charlie traveled 1,500 miles in December 2018 and photographed it at night, so don't expect much. Mom regretfully said the Charlie Brown tree looked more like Charlie's tree, two years ago. I hadn't traveled 1,500 miles to their place for three years, and so I missed the true meaning of Charlie's Christmas tree. Don't give up, you other Charlies and Lucys. Mom, dad and I met in the interim several other places sharing the true meaning of family, as in Iowa, Illinois, Florida, the Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean Sea and its islands.

When nominating photos, consider Charlie Brown's photo with the good ones, and consider it was Lucy (not me!) who dropped the ball 49-times in a row.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 371
01-02-2019, 08:54 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Nominated with pleasure and kind regards.

Happy Holidays,

Mark H.
01-02-2019, 10:54 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I would like to nominate this photo