Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Open Contest Entry - My Halloween Day Ride
Contest Number: 158 Contest Theme: Open Lens: SMC Pentax-DA 35mm F2.8 Limited Macro Camera: Pentax K-7 Shutter Speed: 1/160s Aperture: F6.3 
Posted By: Photobuddy25, 10-04-2019, 08:40 PM

Taken at an auto show in overcast daylight at my son's school, the cloudy conditions created a huge soft box effect with the defused lighting emphasising the chrome of the grille. Other than some smoothing effects in post to eliminate reflections on the chrome bumpers this photo has not had any sharpening or other work done to it in post. With the exception of the highlights and some colour accents on the hood and skulls, the overall colour of the vehicle lends the photo an almost monochromatic feel, matching the 'mood' of the subject, as it were. One of my favourite detail photos of automobiles from my collection.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 

Views: 267
11-01-2019, 02:08 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would like to nominate this photo

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
35mm limited macro, auto, chrome, close up, colour, contest, contest entry, entry my halloween, halloween day, monochromatic, pentax k-7, photo, post