Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Contest #160 - December, 2019 (Open Theme)
Contest Number: 160 Contest Theme: Open 
Posted By: Ole, 12-01-2019, 08:54 AM

Welcome to the official Pentax Forums monthly photo contest for December, 2019!

As a part of the PF "100 years in 100 days" Celebratory Giveaway & Contest Series, the theme for this month's photo contest is open, so you are free to submit any one of your photos as long as it hasn't been submitted for an earlier contest here at PentaxForums.

Throughout the celebration of the 100 year anniversary of Pentax (Asahi Optical Co.), we will have special grand prizes for the October through December monthly photo contests. The winner of the December contest gets a Pentax K-70 camera body. Good luck!

How to enter

Click below to submit a photo for the contest (do NOT post in the thread you're reading now).

Submit your Photo Here

Remember: your submission must be taken with a Pentax or Ricoh camera and be scaled to web-friendly resolution. After clicking on the link above, attach your photo using our attachment system (preferred) or link to an external image. Only 1 submission per person.

And don't forget to nominate your favorites from last month. Click Here to go to the nominations page.

Prizes

1st place: A Pentax K-70 camera body
2nd place: 2-year forum account upgrade (Marketplace seller access + increased photo space)
3rd place: 50 sheets of premium photo paper from Red River Paper or a 1-year forum account upgrade (your choice).

Information

If this is your first contest, you may be interested in reading the guidelines below:

Need help? Feel free to ask a question in this thread.
Views: 3,882
12-04-2019, 06:38 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have been attempting to upload an image for this contest, however, I am blocked because the image was uploaded a couple of months ago in Post Your Photos.

What can I do? Thank you for your assistance. Tonytee
12-05-2019, 11:36 AM   #3
Veteran Member

I uploaded mine. It was removed for violating the "rules". I'd like to know how it did so. It was an implied nude, but showcased no actual nudity. In the world of photography, an "implied nude" is not the same as an actual nude photo and never falls under the classification of NSFW, by my understanding.
12-05-2019, 01:11 PM - 1 Like   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Leumas Quote
I uploaded mine. It was removed for violating the "rules". I'd like to know how it did so. It was an implied nude, but showcased no actual nudity. In the world of photography, an "implied nude" is not the same as an actual nude photo and never falls under the classification of NSFW, by my understanding.

Understood. Do not hesitate to contact Adam. He is always there to be of assistance with any issues. Let us know how it turns out.

Thnx,

TT

12-05-2019, 01:30 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Thanks, I will.
12-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
I have been attempting to upload an image for this contest, however, I am blocked because the image was uploaded a couple of months ago in Post Your Photos.

What can I do? Thank you for your assistance. Tonytee
Change the picture file name and should work.
12-06-2019, 10:14 AM   #7
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Tony, I've sent you a PM that should help you upload a photo to the contest.