Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A visit to the Tulip Festival
Contest Number: 165 Contest Theme: Flowers Lens: Pentax 28-105 DA Camera: Pentax K-1 Shutter Speed: 1/750s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: peggers, 05-02-2020, 08:21 PM

This was taken at the Tesselaar Tulip Festival on the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia. Apart from a minor crop this is straight out of the camera. Live view was used to enable me to get the camera down low and shoot slightly upwards. By the way, if you are ever down here after the lockdown, make sure you put this on the list of places to visit.
Note to Adam: Is the quality ok? The file I was uploading was 1.5mb here but I notice it says 182.5kb on the attachment on the Pentax site

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 255
06-08-2020, 01:33 PM   #2

I would like to nominate this photo

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
backlit, camera, color, colour, contest, festival, flowers, photo, sun, sunshine, tulip, vibrant, visit