Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Contest #167 - July, 2020 (Sunset)
Contest Number: 167 Contest Theme: Sunset 
Posted By: Ole, 07-01-2020, 05:15 AM

The theme for the official PentaxForums photo contest for July, 2020 is:

Sunset

The topic this month is "Sunset". Your image may include the setting sun, but doesn't have to. You can also provide an image showing the colorful sky or landscape right after the sun has set.

Click the button below to submit a photo for the contest (do NOT post in the thread you're reading now).

Remember: your submission must be taken with a Pentax camera or a Ricoh digital camera and be scaled to web-friendly resolution. After clicking on the link above, attach your photo using our attachment system (preferred) or link to an external image. Only 1 submission per person.

And don't forget to nominate your favorites from last month. Click Here to go to the nominations page.

Prizes

1st place: $50 B&H gift card (valid for up to 2 years) + homepage feature
2nd place:
1-year forum account upgrade (Marketplace seller access + greatly increased photo space)
3rd place: 50 sheets of premium photo paper from Red River Paper.

LinksInformation

If this is your first contest, you may be interested in reading the guidelines below:

Views: 3,114
07-03-2020, 02:34 PM - 1 Like   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Sunset Clouds and the Moon

Such an odd combination of a dark sky, clouds reflecting theist of the sunset and the moon. Arizona. July 2, 2020
Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 II  Photo 
07-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I submitted a photo for the contest but it was not taken with a Pentax/Ricoh camera, I forgot that part xD. Can I delete it and submit a new one?
07-21-2020, 04:21 PM   #4

This was my submission.

It's my first time entering a contest on the forums!

07-26-2020, 06:17 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Cucho Quote
I submitted a photo for the contest but it was not taken with a Pentax/Ricoh camera, I forgot that part xD. Can I delete it and submit a new one?
I did some thing similar. I forgot to shrink the picture to the 1400 p guidelines. Go to your "my activity" then to "my threads" find your submission and you can delete it from there.